The Government has not yet revealed all of its plans, but based on what it has said so far we know it wants to take away the following workplace rights:
1. Remove employment conditions from awards
2. Change the way minimum wages are set to make them lower
3. Use individual contracts to undercut existing employment rights and conditions
4. Keep Unions out of workplaces and reduce workers' negotiating and bargaining rights
5. Abolish redundancy pay and protection from unfair dismissal for people who work in small businesses
6. Reduce the powers of the independent Industrial Relations Commission to settle disputes and set fair minimum standards at work.